[Sugar-devel] Gtk 3.10 icon size regression

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Mon Jan 13 10:19:46 EST 2014

> To make sure we are on the same page... I think the icon_size parameter
> should be supported (by converting internally to the appropriate pixel
> size) but deprecated. And thus patches that get rid of icon_size usage in
> core or activities are welcome.

My point was about the naming of the parameter only, but I assume, we will
be setting the size in pixels,
and the constants defined in the toolkit will calculate the number of
pixels needed according to screen resolution,
then, do not have too much sense discuss about it.

What we need is a way to publish these changes and what should be done,
when is decided.
(like with GCOnf to GSettings and other changes)

--
Gonzalo Odiard

SugarLabs - Learning Software for children