[Sugar-devel] Gtk 3.10 icon size regression

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Mon Jan 13 09:37:22 EST 2014

Sadly, have more sense set icon_size than pixel_size, right?
(More in the context of multiple pixels resolutions, like we have with the
xo and the desktop)

I think is better fix Icon to get the parameter and set the pixel_size,
and not do all the modifications Ignacio found.
In fact, Icon is sugar toolkit code, and do other tricks,
then we don't need deprecate the parameter.

Gonzalo