[Sugar-devel] Unable to commit on my gitorious sugar lab account

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 02:50:16 EST 2014

Hello everyone,

though I have just generated a new rsa keys pair, and gave the public one
to my gitorious sugarlab account, I got several into the following error :

[osbuild LearnChess]$ git push origin master
Permission denied (publickey).

and the repository exists.

What can I do in order to solve the problem ?
I've searched over the web, but I did not find a solution that could work
for me. I even deleted all my ssh keys and generated a new rsa pair.

Regards

Laurent Bernabe