[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Mic volume

Manuel Quiñones manuq at laptop.org
Tue Jan 7 09:34:18 EST 2014

Responding to:
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2014-January/046608.html

Hi Emil,

nice addition!

> Question: should the mic volume control be on a separate icon and palette,
> or should it be along side the speaker ones? I prefer having a separate
> icon.

I think the mic volume control should be in the same palette as the
speaker ones, because that way is better organized, and preserves the
space in the bottom right side of the frame. The frame space is very
limited, we should preserve it :)

> I've started work on a microphone icon that will fill itself depending on
> the current volume setting.

Nice, we already have a mic icon in Measure activity.  Please base
your variants on that.

--
.. manuq ..