[Sugar-devel] Minutes of #fedora-qa meeting future of soas spin and sugar-desktop in fedora

Thomas Gilliard satellitgo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 12:49:53 EST 2014

Minutes of #fedora-qa meeting:
   Meeting ended Mon Jan  6 17:05:52 2014 UTC. Information about MeetBot
at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot .

  Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-01-06/fedora-qa.2014-01-06-16.00.html
  Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-01-06/fedora-qa.2014-01-06-16.00.txt
  Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-01-06/fedora-qa.2014-01-06-16.00.log.html

Fedora is in the process of setting up a split into 3 distros: (
fedora.next)
#fedora-base
#fedora-server
#fedora-workstation
    pushing to a gnome3 (workstation for administrators)

There is a push to drop the DVD and only do lives.
I am worried that the soas spin and sugar-desktop may get lost in the
shuffle.
We need to participate on #fedora-qa and lobby for our fedora future.

Tom Gilliard
satellit