[Sugar-devel] sugar newbie needs help

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 09:16:26 EST 2014

Sorry about the lack of response on #sugar-newbies. Please hang out in
#sugar, as that is where you'll find the bulk of the developers.
(Maybe it is time to retire #sugar-newbies since we don't seem to be
attending to it. Where did you find the reference to that channel?)

Regarding your primary question, the best way to get started is to
jump in. Work on a bug (bugs.sugarlabs.org) or work on writing a Sugar
activity. Focus on something that interests you personally.

See you on IRC.

regards.

-walter

On Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 8:59 AM, omshivom <nagpalshivom at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi! i am currently in 3rd year pursuing computer science and engineering
> from pec university of technology. i have created the sugar development
> environment on my system. i want to contribute. i need some guidance on
> where to start.
>
> i also asked for help on the #sugar-newbies channel on 22nd dec, 14.
>
> thanks in advance.
>
> om shivom.

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs