[Sugar-devel] Adding information about the repository to activity.info file

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Fri Dec 26 07:38:36 EST 2014

I agree we can add more information to the activity.info file,
but I think is not a good strategy  wait until have all the fields defined
to start to make changes,
because in the practice we don't do anything.
Add the repository is simple and solve a particular case.
We can continue discussing other changes too.

Gonzalo