[Sugar-devel] Adding information about the repository to activity.info file

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Dec 23 15:36:35 EST 2014

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 03:01:10PM -0500, Walter Bender wrote:
> Can I suggest that if we are going to touch the .info files, we also
> consider adding the maximum participants field (it is probably
> possible to compute from a simple examination of the code -- maybe a
> good GCI task). Having this in activity.info makes it easier to test
> for in the Sugar Shell, allowing us to finally honor the limit on
> participants suggested by activity.max_participants.
>
> Any other changes to activity.info we should be considering now?

Just to get the conversation started ...

- where to report bugs.

- where to look for a new release.

- what processor architectures are supported by the binaries enclosed.

- list of versions of Sugar certified by the activity.

- list of distributions certified by the activity.

- what distribution packages (beyond the Sugar standard list) are
  required by the activity.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/