[Sugar-devel] Adding information about the repository to activity.info file
quozl at laptop.org
Tue Dec 23 15:36:35 EST 2014
On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 03:01:10PM -0500, Walter Bender wrote:
> Can I suggest that if we are going to touch the .info files, we also
> consider adding the maximum participants field (it is probably
> possible to compute from a simple examination of the code -- maybe a
> good GCI task). Having this in activity.info makes it easier to test
> for in the Sugar Shell, allowing us to finally honor the limit on
> participants suggested by activity.max_participants.
> Any other changes to activity.info we should be considering now?
Just to get the conversation started ...
- where to report bugs.
- where to look for a new release.
- what processor architectures are supported by the binaries enclosed.
- list of versions of Sugar certified by the activity.
- list of distributions certified by the activity.
- what distribution packages (beyond the Sugar standard list) are
required by the activity.
More information about the Sugar-devel