[Sugar-devel] Translations with our NEW Pootle instance

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 09:45:44 EST 2014

Hello Sebatian,

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 3:17 PM, Sebastian Silva <sebastian at fuentelibre.org>
wrote:

> Hi Martin,
> I got no response to this and also I still have no shell access to the
> server.
> I need it to do detective work and look if you keep a backup of
> oldpootle's database somewhere (maybe you can tell me),

All I got access to is this server with an old backup from old pootle, but
could not find the lastest backup. So I can't help you with that. As part
of the infrastrcuture team I believe you should have better chances to find
these backup than me.

> so I can try to properly migrate oldpootle's language parameters into the
> new instance. Your effort so far is appreciated/
>

> Please reply with confirmation of access.

Will send your credentials and the email with links shortly.