[Sugar-devel] Translations with our NEW Pootle instance

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 14 20:23:41 EST 2014

wrong url, sorry:  http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team/Pootle_Projects/Repositories

From: alanjas at hotmail.com
To: godiard at sugarlabs.org; martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 22:23:04 -0300
CC: sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org; cjl at sugarlabs.org
Subject: Re: [Sugar-devel] Translations with our NEW Pootle instance

Hi,
I moved some repositories to github. Gitorious will be deleted?
I update the list with my activities and the new github urls:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team/Pootle_Projects
Regards!
Alan

Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 22:54:28 -0300
From: godiard at sugarlabs.org
To: martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
CC: sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org; cjl at sugarlabs.org

Thanks Martin for working on this!
Gonzalo
On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 7:23 PM, Martin Abente <martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com> wrote:Hello everyone,
We are working on the last details for our new translation platform, in a new Pootle instance. Since a few weeks, we have been adding our repositories there so translators can start working.
If you are interested in having your project there, please follow these instructions:If you still use our old Gitorious repository, please move your projects to Github. Gitorious is considered read-only now. Don't forget to update this [2] wiki page so we can track your project's repository.
Once you are done moving to Github, grant commit access to this [3] Github user to all the projects you want to host in Pootle..
Register to the translation platform.
Lastly, send me an email (CC'ing sugar-devel) with the repositories of your projects so I can add them to Pootle. Don't forget to specify your Pootle's user name.I will prepare a wiki page with the basic instructions of how to use our new Pootle instance, stay tuned!
Regards,Martin.
Refs:1. http://translate.sugarlabs.org/2. http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team/Pootle_Projects/Repositories3. https://github.com/sugarlabs-pootle

Sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org

Gonzalo Odiard

SugarLabs - Software for children learning