[Sugar-devel] Translations with our NEW Pootle instance

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Sat Dec 13 17:34:34 EST 2014

Great news that newpootle is up and running! Thanks for this, Martin.

I'm missing Quechua and Aymara which were available in oldpootle.

Is it simple to add them back?

Hopefully we can add more native languages soon, let me know if I can
help with this.

Regards,
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Silva
"icarito" #sugar #somosazucar (freenode IRC)

"Las maestras y los maestros democráticos intervenimos en el mundo a
través del cultivo de la curiosidad" - P.Freire