[Sugar-devel] Widget to show a notification message with a link

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Tue Dec 9 16:18:02 EST 2014

> 2) Only happens on links inside notification messages, no other way to
> test open a link comes on my mind, at this moment.
>
> I'll try on Sugar running on XO/Fedora

Perhaps the following command is a way to test the default URL handler.

xdg-open http://sugarlabs.org/

Maybe it will shed some light into how to achieve what you want.

Glad to see work on Sugar outside Fedora.

Sebastian Silva
"icarito" #sugar #somosazucar (freenode IRC)
Somos Azúcar - Fuente Libre - Sugar Labs

"Las maestras y los maestros democráticos intervenimos en el mundo a
través del cultivo de la curiosidad" - P.Freire