[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Starting a new web activity : problem when closing activity, and with icon design

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 16:13:38 EST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: laurent bernabe <laurent.bernabe at gmail.com>
Date: 2014-12-09 22:13 GMT+01:00
Subject: Re: [Sugar-devel] Starting a new web activity : problem when
closing activity, and with icon design
To: Lionel Laské <lionel at olpc-france.org>

Hi Lionel,

Thank you very much, I've merged your pull request.
Do I need to pull the changes from my repository ? (I am asking, as it is
my very first pull merge from a repository)

As for the missing libraries, do you advice me to do a pull on sugar-build,
so that one new activity won't miss these ?

Regards

> Hi Laurent,
>
> I've worked on your icon issue and solved it (sent you a pull request [1]).
> Shortly, some needed js library was missing: domReady.js, text.js and
> webL10n.js.
> It's why it doesn't work.
> I've also replaced the sugar-web library version by the one working both
> on Sugar and Sugarizer.
> Tested on Sugarizer, it works now.
>
> Best regards from France.
>
>               Lionel.
>
> [1] https://github.com/loloof64/olpc-simple-tictactoe-activity/pull/1

>> Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 10:50:05 +0000
>> From: Iain Brown Douglas <iain at browndouglas.plus.com>
>> To: laurent bernabe <laurent.bernabe at gmail.com>
>> Cc: Sugar Devel <sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org>, Lionel Lask?
>>         <lionel at olpc-france.org>
>> Subject: Re: [Sugar-devel] Starting a new web activity : problem when
>>         closing activity, and with icon design
>>
>> You could eliminate that by substituting a known working .svg borrowed
>> from another activity.
>>
>> Iain
>> On Wed, 2014-12-03 at 11:16 +0100, laurent bernabe wrote:
>> > My intuition is that I've misued stroke and fill entities, though I
>> > processed the icon with the sugariconify script.
>> > Indeed, in Sugarizer, my activity icon is different than the others
>> > (screenshot provided).
>> >

>> > Regards

>> >         Hi,
>> >

>> >         I've replaced the content of
>> >
>>  <sugar-build>/activities/simple-tictactoe-activity/lib/sugar-web folder
>> with the <sugar-build>/activities/ActivityTemplate/lib/sugar-web folder.
>> >         But I still can't close my application with the stop button.
>> >

>> >         Even after having restarted the chrome navigator (keeping the
>> >         flag --allow-access-from-files).
>> >

>> >         Regards

>> >         <lionel at olpc-france.org>:
>> >                 It's a nice first start.
>> >                 Now replace your lib/sugar-web directory with the one
>> >                 from lib/ActivityTemplate directory.
>> >                 It should work.
>> >

>> >                           Lionel

Laurent Bernabé