[Sugar-devel] Feature Freeze

Sam P. sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 04:15:51 EST 2014

Hi Martin,

I was just noticing that the GCI started today, meaning lots of unfamiliar
contributors will come with their feature patches.

Can we make a new-features branch to merge them into? I think that is a
better idea than patches; patches get lost really easily! Maybe we could
just tag pull requests `merge-after-freeze` or something?

Thanks,
Sam