[Sugar-devel] New ASLO

Sam P. sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 05:54:42 EDT 2014

Hi all!

I have been working more on the new ASLO.  I have removed a lot of
animations (almost all?) so it works much better on the XO (what do you
think @Gonzalo?).  Please check it out and get some cool activities:
http://www.aslo.cf/   It is also really fast to load (I hope); less than
half a mb on your first visit!

Anyway, we should "discuss this as a feature" now that it has a feature
page http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/New_ASLO

I think this is ready to be pushed, but my opinions are usually a bit
gun-ho.  Just saying, I am serious about a better ASLO.

Thanks,
Sam

P.S. Here are some vaguely related quotes to motivate you to respond to
this email:

> I know reform is never easy. But I know reform is right.
Jilia Gillard

> Lots of companies don't succeed over time. What do they fundamentally do
wrong? They usually miss the future.
Larry Page (there are lots of interesting ones:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/l/larry_page.html)

> Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time.
We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
Barack Obama

Come on people, let's lead the world of app store innovation because...
Steve Jobs <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/steve_jobs.html>