[Sugar-devel] Building a customized image of Sugar .100

Jerry Vonau me at jvonau.ca
Thu Aug 21 17:53:04 EDT 2014

OK, there is a difference in the ini file for XO-4 and the others[1], for
the XO-4 cntlm was added to the rpm list in the ini file and the systemd
service was enabled in modules/base/kspost.10.core.inc. This would fail on
non-XO-4 builds as the rpm is missing, it would be better to add the rpm to
/modules/base/kspkglist.10.core.inc to cover all models. Best bet would be
to declare the missing dependency in sugar's spec file instead of relying
of os-builder to cover the missing rpm.

Jerry

1. https://github.com/godiard/olpc-os-builder/commits/au1b