[Sugar-devel] require some information from sugar to develop other plugins

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Fri Aug 8 17:27:36 EDT 2014

Hi Puneet,
Please do a little more research from your part.
Check in the control panel code the information about the language, and
verify if need be converted
to get the format needed by Cordoba.
You already have information about how to get the network device,
if need more information, the NetworkManager documentation can be useful.

Gonzalo