[Sugar-devel] launching a native python activity window from web activity

Puneet Kaur puneet.gkaur at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 02:16:14 EDT 2014

the window manager warning and two lines above that were due to issues in
python activity gui , so that can be fixed, the main problem is I guess due
to the line like this

1397964069.586200 ERROR root: Model for activity id
802cb24606a23ed144632322e161341d14eafb4f does not exist.

in shell.log (more - here <http://ur1.ca/h4igq>)

need to look into how to get this done ;-)