[Sugar-devel] A Better ASLO

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 06:32:26 EDT 2014

What is the advantage of our own comments db? I like the idea of a static
web site because it wouldn't have to be hosted etc. of course that might
not really scale for long but I think it's still worth considering
carefully if we need our own comments thing or we can reuse a web service
for that.

--
Daniel Narvaez