[Sugar-devel] 500 Internal Server Error at SL background design contest website

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Apr 18 16:49:28 EDT 2014

Welcome to the internet, where things that work for some people may
not work for others.  Which is the reason why Martin asked for a copy
of the PNG so that he could test and determine if the problem is
caused by the PNG or by your internet route.

When I see a problem like this, I switch internet provider (e.g. using
a VPN), and the problem often goes away.  Not saying that this will
work for you, with this web server, but that's what works for me with
other web servers.

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 01:50:13PM +0530, Sai Vineet wrote:
> I uploaded another png, still not working. :(
>
> On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 1:14 AM, Martin Abente
> <martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hey guys,
> >
> > I tried uploading some PNG random Images and worked fine.
> >
> > Sai, to us help debug this, can you try uploading a different png image and
> > see if still happens?
> >
> > Maybe Sai can send his background image, in private email, to Manuq (who
> > developed the site) and me, so we can debug it too.
> >
> > Regards,
> > tch.
> >

> > On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 8:52 PM, Gonzalo Odiard <godiard at sugarlabs.org>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Thanks for reporting. ccing Tincho
> >>
> >> Gonzalo

> >> --
> >> Gonzalo Odiard
> >>
> >> SugarLabs - Software for children learning

James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/