[Sugar-devel] Moving more modules to github

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 19:56:57 EDT 2014

We need to add buildbot hooks for the modules.

1 Go to the project settings, webhooks section
2 Click "Add webhook"
3 Make Payload Url
http://buildbot.sugarlabs.org:3000/change<https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/settings/hooks/2054532>
4 Choose "Let me select individual events"
5 Tick "Push" and "Pull Request".
6 Click "Add webook" button at the bottom.

Daniel Narvaez