[Sugar-devel] Pull requests + buildbot

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 06:29:32 EDT 2014

I probably added some confusion with my testing. Some of those emails was
me opening/closing pull requests etc. I'm not completely sure, but I
suspect no emails are sent at all for this, the idea being that when a
reviewer looks at the pull request the status will almost certainly be
there. Though for the submitter an email on failure could actually be
handy, ideally to him only to avoid spamming the reviewers... Maybe let's
see how it behaves exactly when someone submits a new pull request, then
perhaps we can see better how to tweak it.