[Sugar-devel] Pull requests + buildbot

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 20:51:12 EDT 2014

Hey,

I have finally setup integration between pull requests and buildbot.

When you push a pull request buildbot will trigger a build and update the
github UI to indicate success or failure. The idea is that we should not
normally merge a pull request unless the build was successful.

You can open the build page by clicking on the "details" link. If the build
failed for reasons which are not related to the patches, you can use the
"Rebuild" button to retry it.

The integration is done with a very simple node server
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-gitbot/blob/master/app.js
I don't expect it to be particularly solid yet, so if you run into any
issue please let me know!

--
Daniel Narvaez