[Sugar-devel] Feature freeze

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 05:39:38 EDT 2014

On 29 March 2014 11:30, Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com> wrote:

> We are not approaching 0.101.4 and the feature freeze, three days left.
> There are three pull requests that I feel the freeze would apply to
>
> https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/192
> https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-toolkit-gtk3/pull/88
> (These are probably in manuq court).

These two are still unreviewed but I will go ahead with the release anyway.
It should be possible to make the patches a lot less invasive and it
somewhat arguable that it is a bug fix, so I'd say it will be fine to land
them before UI freeze.

Was any design feedback ever given to these patches? I can help with code
review once that's cleared. We really need to handle them asap, it's
unacceptable to leave patches in the queue for 3 months.