[Sugar-devel] Sugar Wiki : is it possible to upload images files from my desktop ?

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 12:11:00 EDT 2013

Thank you :)

You're right, going back and forth between the level screen and the game is
not very convenient.

So, I should let the level choosable by the toolbar and remove the level
selection screen, which can be replaced by a screen with a single button :
"Start".

But maybe it can be more convenient that the "scenario" I've just described.

Regards