[Sugar-devel] Testing the activity bundle of my activity before submitting it to ASLO.

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 11:54:30 EDT 2013

I've just found the OLPC hadware specifications (
http://laptop.org/en/laptop/hardware/specs.shtml).
As my computer has 2*2.16Ghz processor, is it possible to configure
sugar-build so that the speed is "locked" under 433 Mhz ?

Sorry if my question may seem silly. (As I am very worried of the way I
manage speed into my application).
Regards