[Sugar-devel] SugarGames, GTK3 and fonts ?

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 18:14:01 EDT 2013

Thank you very much.

Maybe I can try developping the html activity version of my nearly finished
application HitTheBalls (there are little stuffs to add like setting up
some games levels, a main screen, and i18n)  - renaming it to
HitTheBallsWeb - and adding it as a branch of my repository HitTheBalls. In
fact, I must admit that I am much excited about trying to develop it in
HTML5 activity, with the help of the getting started page
http://developer.sugarlabs.org/activity.md.<http://developer.sugarlabs.org/activity.md.html>

Regards