[Sugar-devel] SugarGames, GTK3 and fonts ?

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 24 14:10:54 EDT 2013

I have this patchs for you.One to evite track .pyc and other extensions that no have sense add to git.
The second, it's a few of changes for that you code works with Sugargameslibrary.You must make another few of changes. I use the default font, for example.
If you want, you can do the GTK3 version and I translate to GTK2 :-)
Regards!
Alan