[Sugar-devel] SugarGames, GTK3 and fonts ?

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 10:16:55 EDT 2013

Hello everyone,

As I am developping my game HitTheBalls for sugar 0.100 (I have, I think,
the latest sugar-build), I am planning to switch it from OLPCGames 1.6 to
sugargames.

But the sugargames tells that pango font is not supported. So, what is the
best way to get started with fonts in SugarGames ? Do you have some links ?
I searched over the web, and I found tutorials for Gtk3 and PangoCairo, but
I don't know if these can work with SugarGames.

Regards