[Sugar-devel] Bundlebuilder dev command

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 15:01:03 EDT 2013

Nothing changed in sugar itself, I just fixed obvious bugs, like
environment variables not being consistently respected, nonsense code
duplication etc.

About sugar-build, the change is necessary because you want everything to
be contained in the mounted directory (sugar-build), so that it's available
both inside and outside the chroot. That way you can easily hack on it
outside and run it inside. This is correctly documented on
developer.sugarlabs.org and, as far as I know, nowhere else.

--
Daniel Narvaez