[Sugar-devel] Bundlebuilder dev command

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 04:13:45 EDT 2013

Hello,

as discussed in another thread, the sugar-toolkit bundlebuilder dev command
is not respecting the SUGAR_ACTIVITIES_PATH (a fix for that landed in
sugar-toolkit-gtk3 recently).

I wonder if we should just drop the dev command, and suggest to develop
directly in sugar-build/activities (or ~/Activities when outside
sugar-build). All that the command does is to create a symlink anyway, if
someone really wants they can do that themselves easily... As it is, the
dev command feels like unnecessary magic to me.

--
Daniel Narvaez