[Sugar-devel] Sugar-Build : installing a custom activity in dev mode

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 17:20:42 EDT 2013

Hello,

I have set up sugar build on my computer, and developped a small pygame
test program (with olpc game wrapper). But I am failing to install it in
dev mode.

Indeed, from the terminal activity, I don't manage to access my project
folder.
(I noticed that the terminal path starts with /home/broot, and I can't go
into my home).

So, will a simple copy-paste of my project into a folder ~/activities or
into SUGAR-BUILD-PATH/activities install my application in dev mode, or
must I enter a terminal command from Ubuntu ?

Regards (And apologizes if my question is not very clear).