[Sugar-devel] Are we ready for code freeze?

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Mon Sep 2 21:18:00 EDT 2013

A few notes about the rpms Jerry shared:

* While is based on 0.100, have a few patches needed by AU,
we didn't have time to upstream.

* The patches are applied on the rpms, to make clear the separation of
the changes.

* specs and patches are here: https://github.com/godiard/au1b_rpms

We don't have the dependencies to support the web part.
I don't know yet if is possible have all (specially webkit) compiled on F18.

Gonzalo