[Sugar-devel] XO-system 1a builds

Tom Parker tom at carrott.org
Mon Oct 28 04:01:02 EDT 2013

On 28/10/13 12:50, Walter Bender wrote:
> I'll look around in OZ

I'm mostly interested in the changelog -- I have a copy of the .zd file
and fs.zip so don't spend time looking for those.

If the changelog isn't available, is there a way to unpack a .zd file
and then compare it with the .lzma file from a subsequent build? It
appears to be in zhashfs format but this doesn't seem to have many tools?

I guess the obvious thing to do is to flash an XO and then tar up the
result for comparison on another computer. Is that likely to work?