[Sugar-devel] sugar-web - API for storing data

Code iraguet at activitycentral.com
Thu Oct 24 16:58:39 EDT 2013

Hello, list!
I'm Ignacio Raguet (aka Code), a developer interested on web activities and
I would like to help you.

I have been testing the the Sugar HTML5 + JS framework by creating a proof
of concept activity
(https://github.com/code-sur/web-activity-POC).

Now I'm heading to implement some activity state persistence in order to be
able to resume from a journal entry... I will be happy to make some testing
on it and give some feedback.

To reduce confusion, is there an reference image or a set of RPMs on which
I should base my work?

After reading this article: "http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.100/Testing",
I'm currently using "a 13.2.0 image and installing rpms" and
"sugar-build"... I have had better results with the former approach and
that's why my question.

Thanks,
Code