[Sugar-devel] Activities with deprecated fields in activity.info

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 09:44:30 EDT 2013

Gonzalo,

I just got around to checking this and I find that View Slides, latest
version 14, does not have the extra entry in activity.info.
Get IA Books, latest version 7, no service_name.
Sugar Commander, latest version 9, same thing.
Read SD Comics, latest version 3, same thing.

So I have nothing to update, from what I can see.

James Simmons