[Sugar-devel] Getting involved: "Real person to help you get started"

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Sun Oct 20 16:07:35 EDT 2013

Hi,

we had been giving new comers an extra hand when approaching the Sugar
community by giving them contacts they could ask for entry points and
such. I have been doing this for some time but can not keep up with it
anymore. If someone else wants to take that role he can list himself at [1].

In general, it might be better to just have those people send to the
mailing list and introduce themselves as it is not so easily possible to
reach a bottle neck. I know, some people are shy and want to talk
directly to a person, but maybe we can try.

Regards,
    Simon

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/Getting_Involved#Developer