[Sugar-devel] Testing sugar-build

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 12:29:57 EDT 2013

On 18 October 2013 17:22, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:

> > == N/W ==
> > Chat opens, appears to start but cannot tx #log below

Nothing bad in the log. I suppose you need to make the activity shared and
have someone join for it to work (?).

> > == Fail to start ==
> >
> > Memorise        ImportError: No module named gst
> > Write           ImportError: cannot import name Abi
> > Record          ImportError: No module named pygst
> > Speak           ImportError: No module named gst

I added the missing dependencies for these. Can you give them another try?
(You will need to "./osbuild pull").

> > TestWebActivity #log below

Yeah, this is not supposed to be run as an activity, it's an automated test
helper. We should really make it display some useful message instead of
failin.

> > Tuxpaint        #log below

I guess this contains binaries compiled on another distribution or
something. You would need to rebuild on F19 (or inside the sugar-build
chroot anyway).