[Sugar-devel] [Issue61] Need action backporting and releasing translations for Browse

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Thu Oct 17 10:55:40 EDT 2013

El 17/10/13 09:14, Manuel Quiñones escribió:
> Hi Sebastian,
Hi Manuel! Thanks for being helpful.
> If you really have to use Sugar 0.94 on the field, which is GTK2 based
> (ouch, that's old) there is a branch origin/sugar-0.94.  I can give
> you access for you to maintain it.  I'm currently maintaining a stable
> branch 0.98, and a devel branch 0.100.
Yes if you feel it's appropriate, please give me access to mantain the
origin/sugar-0.94 branch.
> I'm afraid translations go to old versions.  Would be valuable have
> them in stable branch and master branch.
I'm afraid you did not understand my issue. I'm fine with translators
working on HEAD, which is where new development should go. What I need
is a release in ASLO. Can you give me access there as well, or release a
version 129.1 with updated translations yourself?

I put back in cc our public bugtracker to keep track of the issue.
You may see our progress at
http://tareas.somosazucar.org/hxp/issue61<http://tareas.somosazucar.org/hxp/issue61>

Please do consider this an official technical support request from a
deployment. If there's another channel where I should do this, please
indicate so.

Regards,
Sebastian