[Sugar-devel] How to manage Pootle and a (own) git submodule ?

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 13:48:05 EDT 2013

Hi all,

As I plan to build several parts (each one into its own activity) of my new
idea LearnChess, I've noticed that making a git submodule in order to
develop the common part in its own repository (inside my overall LearnChess
git project) can be very useful :

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7813030/how-can-i-have-linked-dependencies-in-a-git-repo

However, the common parts have graphical components, and so, that needs to
be translated. So, is it possible to add, not a complete activity, but just
a subproject into Pootle ? So that the translation for the common part is
only done once ?

(I've not made my git submodule yet, I plan to do it very soon).

Regards