[Sugar-devel] Sugar 0.99.4 (unstable)

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 06:10:57 EDT 2013

On 8 October 2013 09:11, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 12:42 PM, Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > here is 0.99.4, thanks to everyone that contributed!
> >
> > Highlights:
> >
> > * Enable use of a proxy in the activities updater.
>
> * Make journal updates more reliable
> > * Artwork now licensed also under Apache 2.0.
> > * Theme improvements.
>
> This is now all packaged up for Fedora 20+. Sorry for the delay I was
> on holidays and somehow the message got marked as spam by gmail.
>
> One issue is that it seems sugar-runner no longer installs it's
> sugar-xo.svg icon since 0.99.3.

Does that break something or you just noticed it was missing from the rpm?

I removed it because  apparently the same file was installed by both sugar
and sugar-runner. Now I see that I should have probably have removed it
from sugar instead, because sugar-runner seems to be the only place where
the icon is used.