[Sugar-devel] Activity Central's Sugar related priorities.

Ruben Rodríguez ruben at activitycentral.com
Mon Oct 7 19:45:18 EDT 2013

2013/10/7 Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com>:

> I would like to understand better what you mean with porting. It should just
> be matter of writing package specs  (or really fixing the existing ones...),
> no?

Mainly, but since we work with Ubuntu LTS for the deployment's benefit
we had to backport patches into gobject-introspection and other libs.
Also, there are some bits of code in both Sugar and the activities
that assume to be running on Fedora, or even on an XO, and those need
cleaning.

--
Rubén Rodríguez
Activity Central: http://activitycentral.com