[Sugar-devel] Adding compatibility in webactivity to webkit1

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 11:04:09 EST 2013

I think it's good to have this upstream because otherwise changes to
sugar-web will easily break webkit1 support.

I'm not completely convinced we should support webkit1 yet. I'm worried it
will be pretty painful to maintain. It should be possible to port webkitgtk
2.2 to Fedora 18...

Though I suppose it could also be useful for some older OLPC releases with
webkit, if any of those are or will be used in the field... And you are
doing the work anyway, the approach is reasonable, I won't strongly object
:)

--
Daniel Narvaez