[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Arch Linux XO image and Sugar packages

Christophe Guéret christophe.gueret at dans.knaw.nl
Tue Nov 26 09:36:20 EST 2013

Hi Daniel,

Saw your comment on AUR and in fact I'm not sure what would be best. It
seems it would be good to have a sugar as packaged on the XO ("sugar"), one
with the latest stable versions of everything ("sugar-devel"), and one for
the GIT version of everything ("sugar-git"). But that's maybe getting
complicated...

Shall we still do that ? This will mean a lot of packages, how can we best
split the responsibilities for all of them ?

Christophe

--
Onderzoeker
+31(0)6 14576494