[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Changing mime type in journal details view.

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Mon Nov 25 13:14:35 EST 2013

My principal concern is a user can change the mime type, and later the
activities can't manage the object.

How common is the problem described in the bug [1]?

Is a alternative show the combo only if the user press a shortcut? Or maybe
er need add a "More options" button in the detailview, and reorganize it?

Gonzalo

[1] http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/2924