[Sugar-devel] Python modules (Re: Introducing SimpleActivity / Introduciendo SimpleActivity

Agustin Zubiaga Sanchez aguz at sugarlabs.org
Fri Nov 22 08:37:26 EST 2013

Yes, I was just thinking about that would be great to have a repository
where to put every "Sugar" python modules, and what thinking about using
git submodule but it doesn´t makes send for just a .py file, but we could
use it for bigger libs as I do with sugar-pycha (lib) [1], that every
activity can use, or the speak engine that Memorize for example uses.

[1] http://git.sugarlabs.org/sugar-pycha

Regards,
aguz