[Sugar-devel] Performance issues on XO 1 (Re: TamTamMini)

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 13:14:45 EST 2013

On 19 November 2013 12:44, Manuel Quiñones <manuq at laptop.org> wrote:

> I think this thread could be enhaced pointing to these other threads
> opened by Daniel Drake in PyGObject mailing list:
>

> https://mail.gnome.org/archives/python-hackers-list/2013-August/msg00003.html

Thanks a lot for the links. What puzzles me there is how gi regressed
compared to pygtk... As Johan Dahlin pointed out pygtk2 was registering
everything.

I agree with Tomeu that we should get rid of the overrides. It might take
more time than we can afford to happen upstream of course :/

But that brings me back to the previous point... why did we regress
compared to pygtk2? Can we do anything about it?

> https://mail.gnome.org/archives/python-hackers-list/2013-August/msg00002.html

Has this landed?

--
Daniel Narvaez