[Sugar-devel] TamTamMini

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 17:27:12 EST 2013

David,

if you want to make a fair comparison, you need to take in account what was
submitted!

Try to submit six copies of the same codebase (instead of a patch) to any
other free software project on heart. I bet our reaction will compare
*very* favourably in friendliness.

Seriously, stop thinking you are being treaten unfairly. You are not.

We appreciate ActivityCentral effort to work upstream, just keep it up and
give us a chance.

--
Daniel Narvaez