[Sugar-devel] SoaS v10 testing and a few minor issues with 0.100

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 14:33:35 EST 2013

Hi All,

Just a reminder that SoaS v10 beta [1] is out for both x86 and ARM and
testing and feedback would be absolutely fabulous. I believe it's one
of our strongest and best releases to date.

Just a few minor issues to report with 0.100 on Fedora 20.

Firstly the in About Computer it's still reporting 0.99 as the version.

Secondly, a minor annoyance with sugar-runner is that the "shutdown"
and "reboot" options in the menu should likely be disabled when sugar
is being run in sugar-runner (leaving just logout) because it takes
the main desktop with it without any noticed that it might do that.

Peter

[1] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/announce/2013-November/003184.html