[Sugar-devel] Sugar Labs Roadmap. [SD 61;79]

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 18:01:52 EST 2013

On 10 November 2013 23:50, Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org> wrote:

> In all this speculations I don't see _how_ SugarLabs should get the
> resources
> to implement these ideas. How many people do you think is working right
> now?

If I understood correctly Yioryos was suggesting the Android application
price would pay for this. Of course someone would need to believe in that
and make an investment.

> These are statistics of commits in the last year:
>
> sugar]$ git log --since="1 year ago"| grep "Signed-off-by" | awk
> '{printf("%s %s\n", $2, $3)}' | sort  | uniq -c | sort -k1nr
>      28 Manuel Quiñones
>      23 Gonzalo Odiard
>      12 Simon Schampijer
>      10 Martin Abente
>       7 Manuel Kaufmann
>       3 Daniel Narvaez
>       2 Agustin Zubiaga
>       2 Walter Bender

 Dude, only 2 commits by me? No way! :P

I think grepping by Signed-off-by is not quite accurate, we have not been
using it in the last six months or so. But I'm just nitpicking, your point
stands.